Relock ransomware is a file-encrypting virus that blocks the access to your data and demands a ransom. The Relock Ransomware Trojan is classified as a mid-tier crypto-threat that uses secure cryptographic algorithms to make data unreadable and suggest the user pay a ransom for the access to the encrypted data. The developers of the Relock Ransomware weaponized an open-source code and delivered the threat payload via spam emails to users.
This ransomware targets :
1. All Windows PC : This dubious computer virus can infect all versions of Windows computer including Windows XP, vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10.
2. Malicious code injection : This perilous threat can corrupt your registry files and inject its malicious codes to the registry files for getting automatically started on your machine without your permission.
3. Browser Redirection : Relock Ransomware Virus virus can also infect your working web browser and causes unwanted web redirection. This nasty threat can also bring other noxious malware on your PC.
4. Data Corruption : Relock Ransomware Virus virus is a lethal PC threat that harm your entire system data. It can corrupt your files and programs. It can also cause black screen of death on your computer.
5. Disable Security Programs : This nasty PC infection can also block your anti-virus and Firewall program to make its self safe in to your machine for longer time.
6. Gather sensitive Data : It can also gather your secret and confidential information by using keylogger and tracking your browsing habits. It can also risk your privacy by sharing your personal information with hackers.
7. Remote Access (Backdoor) : Relock Ransomware Virus is such a harmful virus that can allow remote hackers to remotely access your system. It can make your system more vulnerable and expose your privacy.
Data Recovery Options are Limited Significantly. It is recommended to scan with Max Total Security and use its Data back up and Recovery feature to recover your lost data.