Smartphones these days can do everything that a personal computer can do. With the increase in number of Apps available , security risks are also increasing. We are not only playing Games on Smartphones but also doing Bank transactions, keeping al of our personal data such as Photos, Contacts, Emails, SMS and notes on the phone.
1. You must keep your phone locked so that even if you loose it not much is lost except for economic factors.
2. Monitor and check everyApp that you install using some tools such as maxprivacymanager on Google Play. This fantasic App will tell you about the privacy risks posed on yor device by instlled Apps.
3. Swith Off Bluetooth to avoid unnecessary access,
4. Use a reputable Anti Virus prouct such as Max total Security o keep all malware out of your device.
5. Do not jailbreak your device as thi exposes to even more threats.
6. Use a secure password manager program to hide data on the phone and no need to fill form everytime..